Welcome to the Office of the City Clerk. The City Clerk is appointed by and serves under the direction of the City Manager. The Clerk's office provides an array of services to the public, City Manager, Commission, and staff.
The Office of the City Clerk provides assistance with the following:
- Serves as custodian of official City records and public documents; is responsible for the retention and overall management of records in accordance with Florida Statutes and Regulations including archiving, storage, distribution, and destruction of documents
- Custodian of the Seal. Seals and attests by signature to ordinances, resolutions, and contracts, easements, deeds, bonds, or other documents requiring City certification
- Oversees the preparation of City Commission agenda packets, including coordination and review of the material
- Attends, records, transcribes, scans, and indexes minutes of the City Commission meetings
- Prepares and maintains records of all Committee/Board appointments. Notices all Advisory Board agendas, bids, and other advertisements, and legal notices of public hearings
- Coordinates the codification and distribution of supplemental updates of the City Charter, Code of Ordinances, and Land Development Code
- Manages Ocoee Cemetery sales and records
- Serves as the City's election official (qualifying officer) in accordance with established policies and procedures; manages all elements of City elections and works in conjunction with the Supervisor of Elections' Office.
- Administers oath to elected officials
- Serves as the Financial Disclosure Coordinator with the State of Florida Commission on Ethics
The Office of the City Clerk pledges the highest degree of excellence and professional commitment as we offer quality services to our commission, staff, and citizens in accordance with the City Charter and applicable laws and ordinances. We will accurately record and preserve official actions and records of the City of Ocoee in a manner that is impartial, responsive, cost-effective, and trustworthy.
ALL NOTICES AND REQUESTS UNDER THE PUBLIC RECORDS LAW, CH. 119, FLA. STAT., SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE CUSTODIAN OF PUBLIC RECORDS AS FOLLOWS.
Custodian of Public Records
150 N. Lakeshore Drive
Ocoee, FL 34761
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL: