Planning & Zoning Commission
- 6:30 p.m.
- Second Tuesday of each month and 4th Wednesday, if needed
- Commission Chambers in City Hall
150 N Lakeshore Drive
Ocoee, FL 34761
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Planning & Zoning Commission consists of 5 members and one (1) alternate member and shall be a resident of the City of Ocoee. Subsequent vacancies on the Planning and Zoning Commission shall be filled by a majority vote of the City Commission from the candidates nominated by the Mayor and City Commissioners. The Mayor and each member of the City Commission may nominate up to two (2) nominees each in the event of a vacancy. Members of the Planning and Zoning Commission shall be appointed for three-year terms and shall serve until their successors are appointed; provided, however, that any member who has served two full terms is not eligible to serve another term until three years have passed.
The objectives of the Planning and Zoning Commission are to:
- Determine whether special proposed developments conform to the principles and requirements of the comprehensive plan
- Hear and decide appeals for administrative review
- Hear and recommend to the City Commission variances to the zoning ordinance
Tue Aug. 11
Wed Aug. 12
Wed Aug. 19
Tue Sep. 8
Wed Sep. 9
Wed Sep. 23
Tue Oct. 13
Tue Nov. 10