For the latest updates, visit the County’s newsroom.
Watch the conference on the YouTube Video Stream or on Vimeo.
For the latest COVID-19 statistics in Orange County, visit ocfl.net/COVID19SnapShot.
For your planning purposes, the next news conference is scheduled for Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
COVID-19 TESTING EXTENDED
Testing has been extended through the end of February at the Orange County Health Services free testing site at Barnett Park. The site will remain open seven days per week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. through Feb. 28, 2021.
Visit ocfl.net/testing for details and click on #1 on the testing map.
VACCINE APPOINTMENTSThe Florida Department of Health in Orange County’s online vaccine portal for appointments has currently closed at the Orange County Convention Center to qualifying residents 65+. However, residents are encouraged to pre-register in advance on the website portal to prepare to book an appointment. The appointment portal will open again soon.
Proof of residency is required for residents. Please bring your Florida ID, driver’s license or utility bill to demonstrate that you live in the State of Florida. For more information, review the Florida Department of Health’s Public Health Advisory.
Visit ocfl.net/Vaccine for more information and to review our frequently asked questions.
For registration questions or help, contact 844-770-8548 or e-mail COVID19Support@cdrmaguire.com.
WAYS TO STAY UPDATED WHEN VACCINATION APPOINTMENTS OPEN UP
· Visit ocfl.net/vaccine
· Sign up for e-mail updates
· Download the “OCFL Alert” App
· Text OCFLCOVID to 888777 for vaccine updates
TIPS FOR PREPARING FOR VACCINATION APPOINTMENT
Residents are encouraged to do the following prior to their vaccination appointment:
· Eat something and bring snacks, if needed
· Take any daily medications
· Arrive with a full tank of gas and no more than 30 minutes prior to your appointment time.
· For residents receiving the second dose of the vaccine, please bring the CDC vaccine card with you to the appointment. Make sure to also bring your confirmation QR Code.
HELP FOR SENIORSOrange County employees are available at four Orange County Community Action Centers to assist residents who need help registering for the vaccine. Spanish speaking representatives are available at the East Orange Center.
· East Orange – 12050 E. Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32826 | 407-254-9610
· Holden Heights – 1201 20th St. Orlando, FL 32805 | 407-836-6777
· Pine Hills – 6408 Jennings Road, Orlando, FL 32818 |407-254-9100
· Taft – 9450 S. Orange Ave., Orlando, FL 32824 | 407-254-1950
Residents who have questions or need additional help may call Orange County’s 311 office.
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS FOR AIR PASSENGERS ARRIVING IN THE U.S.The CDC recently issued an Order requiring all air passengers arriving to the U.S. from a foreign country to get tested for COVID-19 no more than three days before their flight departs, and to present negative results or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight. For more information, visit the CDC’s webpage.
Receive an alert to your email or to your phone. It takes just a few minutes. Sign up for Code Red today!
The Sensus Customer Portal is now available for all customers whose water meters have already been upgraded to the smart meter system. Meter upgrades for all customers are scheduled to be complete by July 4th. Please call 407-905-3159 if you have any...